From the 11th to the 14th of July, Barcelona will once again dress up in the beauty and majesty of the classic and vintage sailboats participating in the XI Classic Puig Sailing Regatta Barcelona.
About thirty boats from all over the world will fill the waters of our coastline with their sails. Boats of many years of antiquity and thousands of miles sailed again to Barcelona to meet the essential appointment of the Puig Vela Clásica Barcelona. Come to the port, get close to the sea and fill yourself with the senses of the history and elegance of classic sailing.
- Vintage boats: boats launched until December 31, 1949 and built according to the criteria of the CIM Regulation.
- Classical boats: boats launched between January 1, 1950 and December 31, 1975 and built according to the criteria of the CIM Regulation.
- International class boats 6mR. Minimum 3 boats registered to form a Group, otherwise they will be registered in the CIM Marconi Season category.
- International Class boats 15 M JI. At least 3 boats registered to form a Group, otherwise they will be registered in the CIM Era Cangreja category.
- Boats International Class 12 M JI. At least 3 boats registered to form a Group, otherwise they will be registered in the CIM Era Cangreja category.
- Big Boat: Vintage and Classical boats with length from 23 meters. Minimum 3 boats registered to form a Group.
Registration (Ends on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.):
- >= 23 meters: € 420
- 22.99 – 20 meters: € 310
- 19.99 – 5 meters: € 260
- 14.99 – 12 meters: € 220
- -12 meters: € 180
|WEDNESDAY 11||THURSDAY 12||FRIDAY 13||SATURDAY 14|
|10:00 am / 08:00 pm
Registration of participants / Delivery of sailing instructions
Meeting of patterns, weather forecast
|It will be notified
- Inscribed boats that participate with their base port outside of Catalonia: free mooring except consumption at the Real Club Náutico de Barcelona from July 1 to July 31.
- Inscribed boats that participate with their base port in Catalonia: free mooring except consumption at the Real Club Náutico de Barcelona from July 7 to 22.
- During the remaining days of the month of July and until August 31, the boats participating in the XI Regatta will have special discounts.
- Accompanying boats to registered participants that request mooring at the Club will have to pay the Royal Yacht Club of Barcelona the current mooring fees if seats are available.