The Barcelona International Nautical Show is one of the most attractive and interesting marine exhibitions in Europe that brings together large national and international companies to show all the novelties of the nautical sector. Motor and sail boats, fishing boats, canoes, kayaks, boats, trailers or sportswear share exhibition space in one of the largest nautical fairs in Europe.
From October 10 to 14 the 57th edition of the Barcelona Nautical Show will take place, the main event of the sea in Spain, and will take place at the Port Vell site and the Gran Vía.
The main objective is that different companies can expose their quality products and services to a good number of visitors who are interested in them, to generate a massive commercialization
It is the best showcase to promote companies related to the field of nautical, an ideal framework to launch new products, boost sales, retain customers, attract new buyers and meet new trends and interests of consumers.
Reasons to visit the fair:
- Framework chosen by the leading firms in the sector to present their new models of sailing and motor boats and the latest developments in electronic accessories, engines and all kinds of products and services related to sports and recreational boating.
- The event offers multiple activities to live and immerse in a sea of new experiences: surfing in the waters of the port of Barcelona, try the latest water gadgets, canoe trips, sailboat or yacht, baptisms of the sea, paddle surfing , regattas, concerts or tastings, …
- Great forum to learn about trends, participate in seminars, courses and presentation of regattas and trophies.
- +275 direct exhibitors, 670 exposed boats and 180 yachts and superyachts afloat
- An exceptional environment, the Port Vell, bathed by the Mediterranean and near the center of Barcelona, a city with a long nautical tradition and one of the capitals with the most international projection, is the ideal port to try and navigate with the boats. The Moll d’Espanya hosts a multitude of spaces dedicated to afloat vessels and a commercial exhibition area.
How to get?
The Port Vell, is the perfect setting in the heart of a big city, connected to the airport and the center by lines L3 and L9
- Metro: The “Zona Universitaria” station on line L3 of the metro connects Port Vell with Barcelona Airport (both terminals) via line L9.
- Bus: 88, D20, H14, 14, 59, 120, V17, 39, 45 and V15.