Barcelona, Spain, 27-29 NOVEMBER 2018!
The IBTM World is one of the largest trade shows dedicated to business tourism professionals, and one of the favorite venues for event organizers for companies and MICE.
For 3 days, visitors will meet 15,500 exhibitors, including travel agencies, suppliers, receptives, representatives of tourist offices or event organizers …
This event offers you the opportunity to learn about the latest products and services in the industry and to attend some series of conferences or meetings.
The event allows you to develop new contacts or specific business opportunities.
The IBTM will take place in 3 days from Tuesday 27 of November to Thursday 29 of November of 2018 in Barcelona, Gran Via.
How to arrive?
Traveling from the airport
- Barcelona International Airport (El Prat de Llobregat Airport) is the nearest airport to the city center. It has 2 terminals: Terminal 1 (T1) and Terminal 2 (T2B). There will be shuttle buses in front of each terminal for exhibitors and visitors participating at ibtm world.
Traveling by Metro, FGC or Tram (19 minutes)
- The L9 metro line will deliver attendees from the airport directly into the Fira Gran Via exhibition center. The route will go directly to Terminal 1 at Barcelona International Airport, interconnecting with all other terminals and trains will run approximately every 7 minutes.
- Metro lines L6, L7 and L8 stop near to the venue.
- The nearest stop to the Gran Via exhibition site is the station “Europa/Fira”. Directly linked to Montjuïc.
Traveling by train (19 minutes)
- Trains run every half hour from Barcelona Airport.
- Take the train from the Renfe station to Estacio de Sants, which will take you to the city center.
- You can then travel from Estacio de Sants via Metro to Plaça Espanya where you can catch the FGC or a bus to the venue.
Traveling by road (20 minutes)
- The C-31 Barcelona-Castelldefels road leads to Barcelona Airport and connects with the C-32 Barcelona-Sitges road.
- From the Avinguda Diagonal, the Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral ring roads also connect with the C-31.
Traveling by bus
- Over 1,000 fully adapted buses serve all areas of Barcelona. The integrated fare system means that travel cards can be used on the metro, trams, FGC and Renfe trains (zone 1).
- All of these buses will pass through the Montjuïc venue from any part of the city of Barcelona: 9, 13, 27, 30, 37, 50, 56, 57, 65, 79, 91, 109, 153, 157.
- The regular number 79 metropolitan bus also links Gran Via to Montjuïc and other areas of Barcelona.
Traveling by taxi (15 minutes: 10-20€)
- Barcelona has 11,000 taxis which can be easily identified by their yellow and black branding. The green light on top of the taxi indicates it’s availability. Taxis are an affordable alternative to public transport.