European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
EHRA is a registered trademark of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Inaugurated in 2003 and with more than 1600 cardiologists and other affiliated professionals. Its mission is to improve the quality of life of the European population by reducing the impact of cardiac arrhythmias as well as sudden cardiac death.
A unique opportunity to learn more about the multidisciplinary and translational approach of electrophysiology, the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmia and the control of heart rhythm.
To ensure an innovative science, this edition promises an exceptional scientific congress with renowned experts and key opinion leaders around the world.
The EHRA 2018 Scientific Program Committee has developed a high-quality scientific program designed to provide attendees with the latest in science and education in the field of heart rhythm disorders and therapies.
During this congress, the acclaimed scientific sessions will cover all aspects of stimulation and electrophysiology. Delegates will also have the opportunity to discover new research, learn from world-renowned experts and exchange ideas.
What was there in the last congress?
• 6200 participants from 90 countries
• 494 teachers from 46 countries
• 156 sessions of scientific programs
• 1507 abstracts and clinical cases presented
• Exhibition of + 1600m2, 23 sessions of the industry and workshops
|Type||Saturday 17th||Sunday 18th||Monday 19th||Tuesday 20|
|Scientific sessions||08.30 am – 06.00 pm||08.30 am – 06.00 pm||08.30 am – 06.00 pm|
|Registration||02.00 pm – 06.30 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm|
|Exhibition||09.00 am – 06.00 pm||09.00 am – 06.00 pm||09.00 am – 06.00 pm|
|Speaker Service Center||02.00 pm – 06.30 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm||07.30 am – 07.00 pm|
What can not you miss?
• Síncope ESC Guidelines Sessions:
◦ Sunday 18: 2018 ESC Guidelines for diagnosis and management of syncope
◦ Monday 19: 2018 ESC Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of syncope: practical instructions on how to perform tests and prescribe therapy
• Debate sessions:
◦ Sunday 18: A collective source debate: is the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (S-ICD) a therapy of first choice?
◦ Sunday 18: Difficult decisions in the anticoagulation of atrial fibrillation
• EHRA document sessions:
◦ Monday 19: Arrhythmias and cognitive deterioration
◦ Monday 19: Role of MRI in the ablation of atrial fibrillation
• Live sessions:
◦ 18, 19 and 20: Transmissions of live cases from Heart Centers in Barcelona (Spain) and Leipzig (Germany) on ablation of atrial fibrillation, stimulation, lead extraction, ventricular tachycardia and procedures guided by MRI
Why should I attend EHRA 2018?
• Scientific Program: The program will feature new research discoveries, opportunities to learn from world-renowned experts and discussions with colleagues and colleagues.
• Teachers and international delegates: You will receive more than 6,200 health professionals from more than 100 countries. We also have an international faculty who are leading experts in their fields.
• Young Investigator Awards: A prize of € 1000 and a diploma will be awarded to the winners of each category. There will be two awards sessions, one for Basic Sciences and Clinic.
• Abstracts: Excellent place to do your notarial work with a great opportunity to interact and exchange knowledge with other abstract presenters. Abstracts accepted will be published in the EUROPACE Journal, Impact factor 2016: 4,530
• Industry exhibition: There will be 1600m2 of exhibition space, which will allow you to meet our industry partners and see all the latest developments and updates.
How to get?
Visit the Fira Gran Via‘s blog entrance.