A “cookie” is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The information that we provide below will help you to understand the type of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is registered on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic guidelines on the web. In the long run, this allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use to the user.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on your hard disk and the web page reads you every time you make a new visit. A permanent cook has a specific expiration date of no more than 12 months, so the cookie will stop working after that date.
Types of “Cookies” that are used in this web portal
The strictly necessary cookies, such as those that are used for correct navigation or those that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
The user is informed that Lleal Tulsa & Associats, S.L., in his domain www.llealtulsa.com does not use any kind of “cookie” for the treatment of personal data, which allows the identification of specific physical persons.
Configuration of cookies in different browsers
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do it if you use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-Es/cookies.html
- Android: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
And also on the web http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, but this may imply that some features are disabled and that access to any of the content may be limited, however, the The quality of the operation of the services can be affected.
Identification Your own cookies:
|Cookie-law-info-bar||Control of the version of the legal texts.||Permanent|
Identification Third-party cookies:
|Google Analytics||_utma||Carry out a monitoring of the activity carried out on the web.||2 years|
|_utmb||Google Analytics cookies collect standard log information and data about the visitors’ habits anonymously.||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Determines if it is necessary to establish a new session.||Session|
|_utmt||It is used to process the type of request required by the user.||Session|
|_utmz||Store the origin of the visitor and the route that he has followed to access the web.||6 months|
|Cookies google.com||PREF||The use of location services such as Google Maps implies the installation of these cookies.||2 years|
|APISID||They are used to remember user preferences during their navigation.||2 years|
|SSID||Count by Google, of the number of users who use the maps.||2 years|
Update our Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy has been updated for the last time on February 22, 2018.