EDM, house and dance festival that takes place on the Mediterranean coast.
It will be held again on July 14 at the Forum Beach and Parc de la Pau in San Adrià de Besòs, Barcelona, after a successful 2017 edition with DJs such as Martin Garrix, Hardwell or Armin Van Buuren, among many others .
It is one of the biggest dance parties in Europe, with an incredible poster to overflow with the most acclaimed DJs and producers of the world and amazing sets that take place in scenarios with equally impressive designs, making the energy rise like the foam in these two days Of summer.
Poster: Abel the Kid & Javi Reina (3:15 pm), Flaix FM DJ’s (3:45 pm), Europa FM DJ’s (4:15 pm), The Tripletz (4:45 pm), JP Candela (5:15 pm), Brian Cross vs. Tom Staar (6:00 pm), Robin Schulz (7:05 pm), Oliver Heldens (8:40 pm), David Guetta (10:25 pm), Don Diablo (00:00 am), Axwell & Ingrosso (01:35 am), Armin van Buuren (02:55 am), Chainsmokers (04:30 am).
Minimum age to attend: Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- General: € 74
- Premium: € 219.50
- Direct and exclusive access to the site
- Exclusive area in front of the stage
- Bars (drink and food) exclusive in the Premium Area
- Photocall with free download photos
- 3 drinks included in your Premium bracelet
- Exclusive lockers for reloading bracelets in the Premium Area
- Premium exclusive bathrooms
- Commemorative accreditation and exclusive gift
- VIP Experience: € 561.50
- Access to Hospitality: VIP food + free drink all night
- Scenario Experience: Access by groups to the stage
- Back Stage Experience: Tour of the backstage (by groups)
- Gifts: Commemorative accreditations
Address: Platja del Fòrum, Port Fòrum, Barcelona, 08019, Spain
How do you get there?
- Plane: from the Barcelona El Prat airport you can get to the Forum by bus, transferring to Plaça d’Espanya.
- Train: in Barcelona Sants, the main train station of the city, take the train to Sant Adrià de Besòs, which is about 20 minutes walk from the festival.
- Tram TRAM:
- T4: Port Forum
- T6: Glòries – Sant Adrià
- Cercanías Renfe: Sant Adrià
- Private Vehicle: Ronda Litoral
- Exit 26: direction Llobregat
- Exit 25: direction Besós