B-Travel takes over from the dean fair of the SITC and after almost 25 editions it renews its brand and its proposal to concentrate in the city of Barcelona a tourism fair with an authentic international vocation. It will take place in Barcelona from Friday, April 20 to Sunday, April 22, 2018.
The tourism fair of Catalonia responds to the main motivation of today’s tourist: live experiences on your trip.
It is divided into specific tourism fair areas and for private travel professionals willing. Companies use the fair as a business platform to establish contacts with other professionals to do business and discover what is new in the industry. The event includes a series of debates, conferences and seminars on the latest trends and current issues in tourism. Travel professionals can share experiences and find solutions to new tourism challenges. Visitors discover the best destinations in all the autonomous regions and more than 50 countries and regions of the world along with travel experts who advise them to inform and shape their vacations of their personal dreams.
The room is divided into five areas, depending on the experiences sought:
- B-Happy: proposals for travelers who want to disconnect and share wellness experiences in company (slow travel, romantic getaways, trips with family and friends, wellness destinations and to “detoxify” technology, etc.)
- B-Special: offer aimed at visitors who pursue unique experiences (local love, shopping or luxury experiences, among others)
- B-Culture: for the enthusiasts of art, history and culture (destinations of cultural, religious, film tourism, etc.)
- B-Adventure: sports, nature and adventure are the protagonists (camping, rural tourism, trips with pets, nautical destinations, etc.)
- B-Delicious: for lovers of gastronomic tourism and wine tourism.
Sea lovers have their own space, B-Nautic, where you can find information related to: charter, diving courses, sailing, initiation, windsurfing, kitesurfing, flyboard, divings, paddlesurf, kayaks, canoes , surfing, rafting and fishing.
|Friday and Saturday||10:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 06:00 pm|
- General admission: € 6
- Students: € 3 (minimum 10 people)
- Under 12 years old: Free
- Carnet Jove: 2×1 at the box office
How to get?
Visit the blog entry Fira Montjuïc.